Your donation can be allocated to one of the following dedicated funds.
If you have any questions, or want more information about the foundation’s programs, please call 610-437-4982 or email email@example.com.
Golf Association of the Lehigh Valley – General Fund
Funds for foundation expenses:
- online tournament management system
- foundation personnel and tournament officials
- computer equipment
- website expenses
- insurance coverages
- support amateur championship tournament program (tournament awards, annual player of the year awards)
- sustain various foundation programs
Golf Association of the Lehigh Valley — Junior Golf Fund
Supports the foundation’s junior golf programs.
Lehigh Valley Junior Golf Tour
- finances online tournament management system
- tournament officials and awards
- provide children access to junior golf tournaments from all socio-economic backgrounds
- fund grant program to provide support for children to participate in professionally conducted junior golf instruction programs.
Northeast Pennsylvania Golf Historical Society – Museum and History Preservation Fund
Supports the mission of the Northeast Pennsylvania Golf Historical Society to preserve and promote the unique regional history of the game.
Funds to support and conduct:
- Northeast Pennsylvania Golf Museum – operating expenses, personnel (museum director/curator, researcher)
- research regional golf history
- golf memorabilia and archives maintenance
- mentoring program for at-risk youth.
- teaching facility featuring qualified golf instructional programs for youths of all socio-economic circumstances and special needs youth.
- interactive presentations & seminars by renowned golf personalities and Lehigh Valley Golf Hall of Fame members for the community.
Supports the home of regional amateur golf — Golf Association of the Lehigh Valley Foundation office, and home of the Lehigh Valley Golf Hall of Fame.
Lehigh Valley Golf Hall of Fame – Operating Fund
- supports annual induction dinner
- inductee plaques